The Registration Desk will open on December 11 at 12:00. On the day of the event, please print out your Certificate of Registration from your account and bring it to the Registration Desk. After confirming your Certificate of Registration, we will provide you with the Congress kit.
How to Download the Certificate of Registration
Located on the first floor of Kyoto International Conference Center.
|12:00 - 18:00
|8:30 - 18:00
|8:30 - 18:00
|8:30 - 18:00
|8:30 - 18:00
|8:30 - 15:00
Regular registration has closed
On-site registration will be available starting on December 8, 2023.
Registration fee includes:
- Access to all conference Symposia and Forums
- Daily coffee breaks and refreshment
- One copy of program book and access to abstracts through the website
|Early Bird July 15 -
Sept. 30, 2023
|Regular Oct. 1 -
Nov. 10, 2023
*Member of MRS-J and of Academic Societies in Cooperation
- The Japan Institute of Metals and Materials
- The Ceramic Society of Japan
- The Society of Polymer Science, Japan
- Japanese Society for Biomaterials
- The Society of Nano Science and Technology
- The Mathematical Society of Japan
- The Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- The Physical Society of Japan
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics
- The Chemical Society of Japan
- The Electrochemical Society of Japan
- The Japan Society of Vacuum and Surface Science
- The Thermoelectrics Society of Japan
- Catalysis Society of Japan
- Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan
- European Materials Research Society
- International Union of Materials Research Societies
We are delighted to announce that online registration for the MRM2023/IUMRS-ICA2023 (Grand Meeting) is now open. All participants, including speakers, symposium organizers, and audience members, are required to register in order to participate at the Grand Meeting. The early discounted registration period ends on September 30th, so please make sure to register as soon as possible!
Step 1 Sign in or sign up for the system
For speakers who have created an account and submitted abstract(s), please sign in using your ID/PW. For audience members (non-speakers), please create your account first and sign in accordingly.
Step 2 Fill out the form and pay fees
Fill out the registration form on your account and pay the fees accordingly. Payment can be made by credit card (Visa/Mastercard), but bank transfers will not be accepted.
CANCELLATION / WITHDRAWAL POLICY
- There will be no refund for "no-show" registrants. Organizers will not respond to requests to mail conference publications to such individuals.
- There will be no refund for cancellations/withdrawals received after September 30, 2023. For cancellation notices received before September 30, 2023, a 70% of payment will be refunded.
Attendees from abroad except for citizens of Countries and Regions Exempt for VISA need a VISA to travel to Japan.
Documents for VISA application and processing time may depend on the nationality of the applicant. The applicants must prepare all required materials and apply for it by themselves at the nearest embassy/ consulate general at their areas.
For information regarding entry visas to Japan, please refer to the following URL: https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
Those who require visa documents should fill out the necessary information in the form.
Visa Documents Request
Note: Visa documents will only be issued to those who have completed the registration for participation. Please complete the registration beforehand.
Registration of Accompanying Person (a spouse or another companion of a participant registering for the Grand Meeting 2023) is possible. If the Accompanying Person plans to attend the Banquet on December 14, kindly register accordingly. The fees are as follows:
|Registration Fee for Accompanying Person
|Banquet Fee for Accompanying Person (if attending)
Please note that the fees for the Accompanying Person should be paid on-site at the venue.
Registered accompanying persons are welcome to participate in the opening ceremony, welcome reception, and avail themselves of coffee breaks and exhibitions at the conference venue.